One of the greatest gifts a person can give another
is their support. . . .let’s support each other.
- Chess Club, Tuesdays, 5-6pm, all ages open games.
- Mom’s Group, Tuesdays, 5:30-6:30pm
- Learning about Yourself Through Art, Wednesdays in June, 11-12p.
- Boys to Young Men, Wednesdays, 4:30-6:30p, mentorship for ages 7-17.
- Couple Links, Thursdays through July 11, 5:30-6:30p, #relationshipgoals.
- Cooking Matters for Kids Class, Thursdays Starting July 11,, 1pm
- Recovery During Hard Times workshops, Mondays in July, noon-1pm
- Foundations of Personal Finance, Thursdays Starting July 18, 5pm
- Family Dinner Night, July 17, RSVP required.
- Meditation & Serenity workshops, Wednesdays in August, noon-1pm
- Say Yes to Fruits & Veggies, 1st Thursday each month, 4:30-5:30pm, free nutrition recipes/cooking class, all ages.
- HIV Mobile Testing van, 2nd Wednesday each month, 11-4p
Mommy & Me – is a support group for Moms with preschool children (ages 3-4) to meet, bond and support each other.
The Stork Club – is a support group for Expecting Mothers or First Time Mothers who want to know what to expect while expecting & how to handle the baby’s first year of life.
Strengthening the Family (SFP) – is a program for families that meets once a week for six (6) weeks. SFP provides behavior-shaping techniques to increase communication skills and enhance family bonding for a more positive home environment.
Group meeting times will be determined by the members of each group.
If you are interested, please call the office @732-455-5272.
Get some insight from pediatricians visiting Oceans Family Success Center! Must RSVP. Call us at 732-455-5272.