One of the greatest gifts a person can give another
is their support. . . .let’s support each other.
- Chess Club, Tuesdays, 5-6pm, all ages open games.
- Mom’s Group, Tuesdays, 5:30-6:30pm
- Learning about Yourself Through Art, Wednesdays in June, 11-12p.
- Boys to Young Men, Wednesdays, 4:30-6:30p, mentorship for ages 7-17.
- Couple Links, Thursdays through July 11, 5:30-6:30p, #relationshipgoals.
- Cooking Matters for Kids Class, Thursdays Starting July 11,, 1pm
- Recovery During Hard Times workshops, Mondays in July, noon-1pm
- Foundations of Personal Finance, Thursdays Starting July 18, 5pm
- Family Dinner Night, July 17, RSVP required.
- Meditation & Serenity workshops, Wednesdays in August, noon-1pm
- Say Yes to Fruits & Veggies, 1st Thursday each month, 4:30-5:30pm, free nutrition recipes/cooking class, all ages.
- HIV Mobile Testing van, 2nd Wednesday each month, 11-4p