One of the greatest gifts a person can give another
is their support. . . let’s support each other.
- Chess Club, Tuesdays – 5-6pm, all ages open games.
- Women’s Empowerment Group – Tuesdays, 5:00 – 6:30pm
- LGBTQ+ Rainbow Talk – Tuesdays, 5:00 – 6pm
- Cooking Matters for Kids Class – TBD
- Recovery During Hard Times – TBD
- Finance 101 – First Tuesday and Thursday of the month, 5:00 – 6:30p
- Say Yes to Fruits & Veggies – 1st Thursday of each month, 4:30-5:30pm, free nutrition recipes/cooking class, all ages.
- HIV Mobile Testing Van – 2nd Wednesday of each month, 11-4p
- Family Advisory Board – 1st Wednesday of each month, 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Resume Building – Thursdays – 4:00 – 5:30pm, (by appointment)
- Navigating the College Process – Wednesdays, 4:00 – 5:30pm, (by appointment)
Group meeting times will be determined by the members of each group.
If you are interested, please call the office @732-455-5272.
Get some insight from pediatricians visiting Oceans Family Success Center! Must RSVP. Call us at 732-455-5272.